Deni DuFault, ChFC has over 24 years of experience in the insurance and financial services industry. He started his career as an independent insurance agent in 1989.
Deni is a licensed securities representative with Investors Capital Corporation, holding the Series 6, 7, 24, 26, 62, 63, and 65 licenses and most recently was awarded the 5-Star Wealth Manager Award for 2015.
He holds the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designations from the American College. He is also a Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) and a Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow LUTCF).
As a financial professional serving the Mt. Washington Valley for over 20 years I can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management
I also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- How do I integrate Social Security into my retirement plan?
- What’s the best approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Throughout the years I have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. I specialize in creating an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.